Advice we offer
Whether you’re earning super for the first time, mid-career, or approaching retirement, our super experts can help you reach your super goals.
As a Spirit Super member, you have access to a range of information and advice from our super experts. Whether your needs are simple or more complex, we can help.
General information and education
Want to know how to set up salary sacrifice or make an investment switch? We can help you understand how your account works and the options available so you can make informed decisions. The cost of this service is included in the administration fees and costs charged to your account.
We cover topics including:
- super rules and general information
- how to set up and access your account in Member Online or the Spirit Super App
- assistance with forms and balance queries
- differences between beneficiary nomination types
- understanding Spirit Super’s insurance offering
- understanding contribution, investment and pension options
- employer contribution cut-off dates and clearing house help.
General advice doesn't consider your financial objectives, situation and needs. Download a copy of the Spirit Super Advice Financial services guide.
Personal advice on your Spirit Super account
Want to know which super-boosting strategies might work for you or the best way to invest your super for your age and risk appetite? With personal advice we’ll help you with topics including investment options within Spirit Super, contributions and projections through to retirement. The cost of this service is included in the administration fees and costs charged to your account.
We provide recommendations on topics including:
- investment options (excluding multiple investment options)
- contribution options
- projections through to retirement
- transition to retirement planning
- super to pension options.